Sunday, April 13, 2008

Ode to San Diego..












Chris and I took a break from our crazy lives to San Diego the first week in April. This was our Christmas gift from my parents and sister (THANK YOU)!!! We had a blast hanging out with our friends from our bible study, connecting with my cuz carrie, her hubby and their new baby Annika, visiting the beach where we got engaged, Chris surfing with our friend Jesse, eating yummy greek food at our favorite restaurant, attending my friend April's wedding, running into people we actually know, watching movies with Chris's parents, eating Stardust donuts, Chris reading his new book, "What's so great about Christianity" that his mom treated him to and I enjoyed as much time as possible at the pool. It was such a fun trip for us. It was a blessing to stay with Chris's parents (Thank you both too!). We haven't been back to San Diego since we moved last August, which was too long. We both realized that we love San Diego maybe a little too much and it's a good thing that we are moving to the Basque Country :-) Here is a picture of some of our friends from our bible study at Miguel's in Coronado, a picture of the Growth Group girls at April's wedding, and my awesome "new Mom" cousin and my sweet little (cousin niece) Annika.

San Diego we love you!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home