Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Our Second Wedding

So, you know those people who have a 2nd wedding or a re-commitment wedding? Okay, well I never thought that Chris and I would be that kind of a couple not only because our "1st wedding" was just 2 years ago and it was the absolute best day of our lives haven't felt like we needed to re create it. However, when we were in Arizona visiting our friends the Griffins, their daughters Jillian (soon to be 7yrs, who is my new best friend!!) and Miriam (3 yrs.) asked Chris and I if we could get married with their conditions of: Jillian would do my make up and hair and Miriam would dress Chris. So, after much thought we decided we would like to engage on this adventure with our new "wedding planners/personal assistants" and make the commitment again.

See our wedding photos below.

Chris and his groomsmen (in his pockets) holding my "slippers"- Miriam, you are a professional!
The Bride walking down the aisle with my Personal Assistant, you can't really tell how much blush I have on in the picture but Jillian sure loves the BLUSH!!!
Jillian performing the ceremony complete with the ring and the Little Girls Bible!
Chris and I right before the kiss!! Jillian reminded us that only married people get to kiss!

And to top off the celebration, we had a "wedding party jump" on the trampoline that you see in the background. What a beautiful celebration, thank you Mimi and Jillian!

3 Comments:

Blogger Katester said...

I didn't know you guys had a blog either! Wow, look at us . . . blog friends. :)

May 23, 2008 at 4:54 PM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

I especially love Chris' headpiece and you are right I just can't tell how much blush you have on but what fun for your little wedding planners .... happy 2nd year to you both! Love you, miss you ... Aunt Beth

May 25, 2008 at 7:51 PM

 
Blogger the griffin familia said...

that was one of the best weddings I have ever been too. maybe next year, we could do another one.

June 8, 2008 at 12:38 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home